4Life Independent Distributor
- Wholesale Prices
- Free Shipping
- Buy a Case, Get a Free Bottle!
English: 888-724-0036 Español: 888-724-0064
4Life Transfer Factor® MalePro®
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
View offer to get 12 for the price of 11!
- Features Targeted Transfer Factor to support proper cell growth and normal inflammation levels
- Includes saw palmetto, pygeum africanum, and lycopene for prostate health isoflavones, broccoli extract and antioxidants for proper cell growth
For Men Concerned with Prostate Health?
4Life Transfer Factor MalePro works by promoting healthy prostate, reproductive, and urinary function. It combines the immune-supporting benefits of Targeted Transfer Factor® technology with saw palmetto, pygeum africanum, lycopene, soy isoflavones, and additional herbs and antioxidants.
What makes this product unique?
Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transmit immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a mother and her breastfeeding infant.
- 4Life Transfer Factor MalePro targets the benefits of transfer factors to provide direct endocrine system support for men.
- The extraction processes for transfer factors from colostrum and egg sources are protected by US patents 6,468,534 (egg yolks) and 6,866,868 (exclusive manufacturing techniques), with other patents pending.
- The combination of saw palmetto, pygeum, and nettle extract promote healthy urinary function, the health of reproductive organs, and overall prostate health.
- The antioxidant benefits of lycopene and selenium are blended in this comprehensive formula to provide free radical-fighting protection.
4Life Transfer Factor Plus® Advanced Formula
4Life Transfer Factor Chewable
Targeted Transfer Factor (a patented extract containing Targeted Transfer Factor from cow colostrum and egg yolk), Zinc, Selenium, Saw Palmetto, Isoflavones, Lycopene, Proprietary Blend (Pygeum Extract, Nettle Extract, Soya Bean Extract, Broccoli Extract, Calcium d-Glucarate), lecithin, yellow beeswax, pure olive oil, gelatin, and glycerin.