4Life Independent Distributor
- Wholesale Prices
- Free Shipping
- Buy a Case, Get a Free Bottle!
English: 888-724-0036 Español: 888-724-0064
enummi® Intensive Body Lotion (12 for 11)
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
- Features the patented support of Transfer Factor E-XF™
- Contains white tea to protect your skin from the elements
- Provides a complex range of naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to the skin
- Promotes soft, smooth skin with aloe vera and shea butter
Nutrition for your skin
You exercise to get your heart pumping. You eat plenty of fiber to keep your digestive system moving. What are you doing to keep your skin glowing?
Healthy, beautiful skin takes the same care and nourishment you give the rest of your body. The skin is the body’s largest organ and a critical component of the immune system. Taking care of your skin is an important part of looking and feeling great!
Our enummi Body products give your skin the royal treatment, with ingredients that fortify skin and provide all-over body moisturizing. Featuring the power of Transfer Factor E-XF™, both enummi Intensive and Lite Body Lotions also include herbs and protective antioxidants to nourish the skin and help maintain its natural resiliency. Choose from either Intensive Body Lotion with rich, moisturizing ingredients, or Lite Body Lotion, formulated specifically for humid climates.
Did you know?
The skin protects, absorbs, and eliminates. It provides a first line of defense for the body and functions as the body’s largest eliminative organ after the liver. When skin functions properly it provides daily protection from harsh environmental exposure and helps eliminate toxins from the body.
The skin often mirrors the health of the whole body. In addition to caring for your skin on the outside, good health through proper nutrition and supplementation will be reflected in the appearance of your skin.
- The two most abundant and safest sources of transfer factors come from cow colostrum and egg yolks. Transfer factor molecules can be shared safely and effectively. Whether they are transferred from cow to human or from chicken to human, transfer factors are not species specific.
- The extraction process for transfer factors from chicken egg yolks is protected by U.S. patent 6,468,534; exclusive manufacturing techniques for extracting transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolks are protected by U.S. patent 6,866,868.